Fraternal Order of Police Benefits Plan
Your Lodge 7 Board of Directors unanimously approved a comprehensive benefits plan for all members, retirees and family members. We recognize the need to offer increased benefits as an essential part of your union membership, and understand that awareness, education and opportunity is important from recruit through retirement. This first of its kind benefits plan offers you and your family members access to proven police professionals from financial planning, insurance, real estate law, retirement planning and more. In addition to having access to the best professionals, service fees will be discounted for you and your family from 10 to 50%.
Register now for your free membership and receive the most important services, provided by professionals who serve the police. From the academy to retirement and beyond, you now have access to the most essential benefits that protect you and your family. Your benefits include services for:
Your essential benefits are available to you and to each of your extended family members. Register here for free and receive a free Health Care Savings Card for discounts up to 50% on prescriptions, vitamins, vision, dental, hearing and more.
A summary of your plan and the services provided is available in this downloadable FOP Benefits Plan brochure. Regular education seminars will be given in our lodge hall.
For immediate assistance and immediate free consultations for any covered benefit, please call toll free now 1-866-729-5454.
- Financial Planning, Safe Money Planning, Retirement Planning, Health Care Savings Plans
- Investment Management
- Deferred Comp and 401(K) Rollover Solutions
- College Savings Plans
- Medicaid Planning
- Asset Protection
- Health Insurance Solutions
- Short Term Care Plans
- Long Term Care Strategies
- Critical Illness/Cancer Plans
- Hospital Confinement Plan
- Disability Insurance Protection
- Life and Income Replacement Insurance
- Auto, Property & Casualty Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Firearm Insurance
- Discount Prescriptions
- 24/7 Access TeleMedicine
- Major Accidents, Personal Injury, Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse
- Living Trusts, Wills, Power of Attorneys, Probate
- Student Tutoring, College Guidance, and ACT Test Prep
- Real Estate Brokers, Mortgage,Inspection, Survey, Attorneys