Topics will include:
- Why Police Officers in today’s world need to protect the nest egg that they have built
- What exactly is “Asset Protection”
- Elements and Goals of a good Asset Protection Plan
- Timing on implementing an Asset Protection Plan, including a discussion of Voidable Transactions (f/k/a Fraudulent Conveyance)
- How to protect specific Assets:
o Personal Residence
o Cash Assets
o Business Assets (i.e. rental properties, etc.)
o Retirement Assets
- Avoiding Critical Mistakes after an Asset Protection Plan is in place
This Free Seminar will be conducted by Attorney Scott C. Haugh, founder of Haugh Law Group’s Asset Protection Practice. Scott is a 10-year United States Marine Corps veteran and Northwestern University School of Law graduate (1988), and in addition to implementing hundreds of successful Asset Protection Plans, he has helped several current and former Chicago Police Officers implement their plans to protect their assets. At this Seminar he will explain, in simple terms, how proper planning can benefit the officers and their families.
Seminar Location: Mo Dailey’s Pub & Grille, 6070 Northwest Highway, Chicago, IL
Seminar Date and Time: Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Refreshments will be served